Monday, April 14, 2008

Library Holds

Have you ever had a bunch of "newer" books on hold at the Library, waiting for your turn? Well, I had been running 7 holds at the Libs and wouldn't you know it, 5 of them came up at the same time. So, it was time to put the book down that I was reading and start cranking out some books! Fortunately, they were mostly easy reads...but of course I received notification that World Without End is ready for pick up...I'll need all 3 weeks for that one, so I had been postponing to pick it up. Guess that's on my agenda today, as they won't hold it forever :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished Pillars and was hoping to waltz right into the ES Lib for World. Wrong! Oh well, I moved on to The Other Boleyn Girl.

Will likely wait for the paperback (of World) in Oct.

♥ BoBellen