Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Am Alive & Ticking

So, I've been off the computer for a while. Funny, it's just not a priority in life as it once was and I have a ton of things that have filled it's space.

Word for the Younger Generations...unplug yourself and go outside :)

Easter was busy. Last minute getting the kitchen & family room painted before family arrived into town. Richard was busy trying to get as much of the trim completed as possible.

We celebrated Cubbie's 1st birthday....yes, we got him a doggie cake! It was pretty big and he's still enjoying it.




Then after the 4 days, we headed up north and did end of the season snowmobiling & played at Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City. It was quite fun and poor Cubbie...sent him over to a local TC kennel for the day & night. Not sure if he has forgiven us yet, but I keep bribing him with treats....actually he doesn't leave my side and follows me everywhere. I think he doesn't want to get left behind again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cubbie looks exactly like my dog...but mine died unfortunately 2 months ago

Mindy said...

I can't believe Cubby is a year already! That is so cute how he follows you around.