Thursday, April 10, 2008

Big 3-0!

Well, as I wish I was just turning 30 years old, that's not what's happening....but I am celebrating just the same! After months & months of trying to eat proper & working out religiously I have finally hit the 30 lb mark! YEA! Of course more to go...

I was getting frustrated there for a bit as it's been pretty stagnate over the past few months, but then I did a Metabolic Assessment Test at the gym and found out that I was working too HARD at my daily workouts...imagine that...so I was only burning Glucose calories, not Fat Calories. So now I track everything through my heart rate to stay in the "right" zone for me & it proved successful. Now to hopefully kick it into gear & get the scale on a steady decline once again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Lynnie!

F has dropped 27 since Jan 1, and I've dropped 8 since Feb 13.

Our method is cutting the carbs. F has cut them near totally, I still like my taters with Sun brekky. Oh yeah, and my wine.

I'm not much for exercise. I don't like to sweat or get winded. But that's just me.

♥ BoBellen

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! Am so proud of you. Patience and perserverence works. I'll have to step up my exercise program just to keep up with you in Scotland.
Jane-o

Teacher Teacher! said...

Congrats!! My goal is to start at the end of this semester. I hand in my last paper on April 28th.

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!! That is GREAT!!! Now it's time for some shopping.. :-)