Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Winter Blues...or is it Snow

Well after last week's big excitement of no school "because it's too warm & the snow turned to ice" to another no school on Friday "because we are expecting 10" of snow but got 3", to now we had freezing rain last night, turning into snow with it not suppose to stop until a final dump on Sunday...but it's okay that we have school...because we probably sucked up all our snow days last week!

As a winter-sports lover, growing up I thought winter didn't last long enough...well I guess I'm all grown up and I see why people move to AZ or FL. I'd say this weather is for the birds, but hey, they don't even stay in Michigan for the winter....what was I thinking.

So, this spurred me to start fantasizing about 85 degree weather, crystal blue waters of the Carribean, and any place that has a beach, a pool, and a view...of course everything is either already booked up or costing a fortune during our Easter break....Calgon, take me away! If anyone finds a great place to go for not so much $$, just let me know.

And no Painting another room is not helping readjust my attitude about winter right now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DTW-PSP Mar-08 Su-Sa fares $544-$658 (pp, 1 stop), $407-$563 (pp, 2 stops). How much is 80º weather worth to you?

♥ BoBellen

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm in for the PS again!

Annie Banannie