Monday, February 25, 2008

No Tickie, No Laundry

So, I show up this morning for my daily workout at Lifetime...today is Hydro Training. I get lucky and obtain the absolute BEST parking spot. I get my bag, get out of the car, and realize that I don't have my LT card nor my license, as I forgot to grab my purse on the way out the door. Usually I don't take my purse, so I didn't think anything of it. I keep my wallet in my coat pocket, but over the weekend, I changed purses & we took the kids to Mama Mia, so I put my wallet back into my purse...which is where it still sits. So, I see Kathy pull up and I think, that's fine, I'll be her "guest"...can't do that either without a license or picture id. So I'm standing in the parking lot chatting with her when she suggests we go to breakfast, but then realizes she only has $5...she didn't have her purse either, just her id requirements.

So, I'm hoping through all the excitement, I got my heart rate moving and a burned a couple calories...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lynn..keep on blogging..i love reading everything that you do

Anonymous said...

So you skipped Hydro for The Dollar Menu? Atta girl!

♥ BoBellen