Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Cheers to you on St. Patrick's Day! We started out at Lifetime to work off our potential drinking load before we went to the pub. Then we headed out to Gus O'Connor's in downtown Rochester, but had to wait in line and they also wanted $10 to get into the place...we just wanted a bloody beer. So we headed over to Hamlin Pub! Spend about 3.5 hours there enjoying the two-some band....and several beers...then parted ways. When I got home, another friend was over at Gus O'Connor, so Andrea and I braved the $10 cover charge to meet up with them. After a couple of beers, it was time to head back home to sober up for Emily's All-City Concert....still yet to come :)

Hope your Irish holiday was festive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of your abilities. I came home and took a two hour nap!
Did they play the Unicorn song over at Gus O'Connors?

Kathy

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is why isn't the beer green???
jane-o